Новостной дайджест 2023.05 / All Hands News 2023.05

Root

Ancient of project
Staff member
Supervisor
Melcosoft Family
Очередные новости проекта от @Root

Сегодня я хочу рассказать по последних событиях на проекте, которые очень важны для нас.

Первым и главным событием, произошедшим неделю назад я считаю (даже как личное достижение) - это приобретение домена Lineage.ru , который для меня является очень важным как в личном плане, так и в плане позиционирования нас (проекта) в целом.
Лиру это изначально домен Мелкософта со времён когда я еще в школу ходил (2005 год если правильно помню). История мелка начиналась с домена л2онлайн, потом мелкофост.ру и далее Lineage.ru . Когда я был в команде лиру в 2010 году, я мечтал купить его и продолжить его дело, но ситуация тогда сложилась не в мою сторону, и я открыл (по итогу) melcosoft.games как свой проект (.club, ws, su). Наконец домен вернулся домой и мы будет продумывать план его развития к концу года. В данный момент там запущена промо страница, ведущая к нам.
Вторым важным событием я хочу отметить запуск нового Мастер Аккаунта, который должен в конце концов стать платформой для всех наших игр, собственно к чему мы и стремимся. МА писался очень долго и очень многое было сделать после запуска, благодаря вашим пожеланиям и тикетам в поддержке. Я считаю проделанную работу полностью себя окупившей и обоснованной в плане затрат. В данный момент в МА ведутся внутренние работы по улучшению его работы, а так же составление доп задач для исправлений (например отображение шмота на чаре или в КВХ). МА имеет порядка 40 не выполненных задач и все они будут выполнены до конца года. Я отдельно хочу поблагодарить вас за поддержку и помощь в его реализации. Я не буду упоминать кого то отдельно - те, кому это адресованы - поймут.
Третьим событием является ввод новых игр на проекте, что должно в будущем сильно расширить наше комьюнити и привлечь новых игроков на проект. Новые игры - всегда хорошо, и хорошо, что играя в одну игру, не нужно прыгать с проекта на проект, чтобы поиграть во что то другое. (Это моё личное мнение). Развлечь себя разнообразием игр и всё это на одно проекте - на частое явление в мире онлайн игр (проектов как мы). Тут я хочу выделить отдельное спасибо нашим новым партнёрам, которые сейчас активно ведут разработку для запуска и анонса этих игр.
Не мало важным( а я бы сказал прямо основным) на проекте является Лаунчер, который был очень сильно изменён за последний год. Новые функции, обновления визуальные, новые игры и куча работы на бек-енде - всё это заслуга только одного человека, который на данном этапе помогает нам (не является постоянным сотрудником) на проекте и реализует все запросы игроков. Не мало важно отметить, что к концу 2023 года мы планируем начать разработку Лаунчера 3.0, который будет основан на формате Steam. Т.е. мы будем разрабатывать свой Steam-like лаунчер для вашего удобства.
Техническая поддержка проекта в целом только улучшилась. Мы почти на постоянной основе взяли в команду 3-тье лицо (разработчика), который помогает нам на проекте. Он не является членом форума или игроком. Вообще не знает ничего о Lineage 2 и других играх, но является отличным программистом, который показал себя на высоком уровне в течении последних 3 месяцев. На сервере Grand Crusade было сделано очень много работы благодаря ему. Я очень рад, что мы наполняем команду профессионалами как он. Естественно всё это было бы не возможно без основного руководителя тех отдела по Lineage 2 - @Talos .
Хочу так же отметить выросший онлайн на проекте в целом. Высокая активность игроков привлекает средства (донат) на проект, а он собственно весь идёт только в развитие проекта. В наших целях сейчас добавлять наш в другие ТОПы для привлечения еще большей аудитории. К сожалению наличие большого количества не оконченных задач не дают в полной мере инвестировать в рекламу, но эта проблема будет исправлена к началу осени 2023 года.
Дальнейшими планами является открытие как минимум 3 новых игр и как минимум 2 серверов Lineage 2. Я не могу открыть все карты для вас, но обещаю сообщить о планах открытий в ближайшее время. Один из них будет очень знаменательный =)

Я добавлю еще новостей в ближайшие дни. В данный момент на работе и не могу рассказать всё, что хотел бы =)

Я буду стараться вести эти новости чаще или по прибывающим событиям, но в конце концов выведу их на ежеквартальный формат, чтобы игроки и наши спонсоры был в курсе всех новостей проекта.

Спасибо, что вы с нами!

Latest Project Updates from @Root

Today, I'd like to share the latest developments in the project, which hold great significance for us.

Lineage.ru
The first and most significant event that occurred a week ago, which I consider a personal achievement as well, is the acquisition of the domain Lineage.ru. This domain holds great importance for me both on a personal level and in terms of positioning our project as a whole.
Liru was originally a domain of Melcosoft since the time when I was still in school (if I remember correctly, it was in 2005). The history of Melco began with the domain l2online, then melcosoft.ru, and eventually Lineage.ru. When I was part of the Liru team in 2010, I dreamed of purchasing it and continuing its legacy, but the circumstances at that time didn't work in my favor, so I eventually launched melcosoft.games as my own project (.club, ws, su). Finally, the domain has returned, and we will be devising a development plan for it by the end of the year.
Currently, there is a promotional page leading to us on the domain.

Master Account
The second significant event I want to highlight is the launch of the new Master Account (MA), which is ultimately intended to become a platform for all of our games, which is indeed our ultimate goal. The development of MA took a long time, and a lot had to be done after its launch, thanks to your feedback and support tickets. I consider the work invested in it to be fully rewarding and justified in terms of costs. Currently, internal improvements are being made to enhance its functionality, as well as additional tasks for fixes are being outlined (such as displaying items on characters or in the inventory). MA currently has around 40 pending tasks, and all of them will be completed by the end of the year. I want to personally thank you for your support and assistance in its implementation. I won't mention anyone specifically - those to whom this is addressed will understand.

New Games
The third event involves the introduction of new games to the project, which is expected to significantly expand our community in the future and attract new players to the project. Introducing new games is always a positive development, and it's great that while playing one game, there's no need to jump from one project to another to experience something different. (This is my personal opinion.) Providing a variety of games all within one project is a non common phenomenon in the world of online gaming (projects like ours). Here, I want to extend special thanks to our new partners who are actively engaged in the development and launch of these games.

Launcher
Equally important, or I would say, fundamental to the project, is the Launcher, which has undergone significant changes over the past year. New features, visual updates, new games, and a lot of backend work - all of this is the result of the efforts of just one individual, who at this stage is assisting us (not a permanent employee) on the project and is implementing all player requests. It's important to note that by the end of 2023, we plan to begin development on Launcher 3.0, which will be based on the Steam format. In other words, we will be creating our own Steam-like launcher for your convenience.

Technical Support
The overall technical support for the project has greatly improved. We have brought a third-party individual (developer) onto the team on an almost permanent basis, who has been assisting us on the project. He is not a member of the forum or a player. He has no knowledge of Lineage 2 or other games at all, but he is an excellent programmer who has shown exceptional skills over the past 3 months. A lot of work has been accomplished on the Grand Crusade server thanks to him. I am thrilled that we are expanding our team with professionals like him. Of course, none of this would have been possible without the main leader of the technical department for Lineage 2 - @Talos .

I also want to highlight the increased online activity on the project as a whole. The high player engagement attracts funds (donations) to the project, and these funds are primarily invested in the project's development. Our current goal is to expand our presence in other top lists to attract an even larger audience. Unfortunately, a significant number of unfinished tasks hinders us from fully investing in advertising, but this issue will be resolved by the beginning of autumn 2023.

Plans

Our further plans include the launch of at least 3 new games and at least 2 Lineage 2 servers. I cannot reveal all the details at this moment, but I promise to inform you about our opening plans in the near future. One of them is going to be quite significant and memorable =)

I will add more news in the coming days. Currently, I am at work and cannot share everything I would like to =)

I will strive to provide these updates more frequently or based on incoming events, but ultimately, I will transition to a quarterly format to keep players and our sponsors informed about all the project's news.

Thank you for being with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Мелкие ошибки в словах

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom